If you are unsure of your assigned school district, please verify by visiting https://www.douglascountyclerk.org/129-uncategorised/382-school-district-map.
Grade indicated below is student's grade in August of 2020.
- *1 Grades 5-9 can attend MS#5 and ENHS or forego grandfathering and attend EMS and EHS. Grade 12 will attend EHS.
- *2 Grade 5 will attend Westridge unless choosing to forego grandfathering and attending Hillrise.
- *3 Grade 5 will attend Hillrise unless choosing to forego grandfathering and attending Elementary #12.
Grade indicated below is student's grade in August of 2021.
- *4 Grade 8 can remain at EMS or forego grandfathering and attend MS#5.
- *5 Grade 8 can remain at EGMS or forego grandfathering and attend MS#5.
Foootnote below applies beginning with the 2019-20 school year.
- *6 New students moving into these neighborhoods will be reassigned to Fire Ridge, West Bay, or West Dodge Station, as space allows. At this time, please complete the registration process for Spring Ridge Elementary, and specific reassignment information will be communicated to you via email no later than Wednesday, August 7, 2019. If you have questions prior to receiving your reassignment information, please contact Anne Doerr at 402-289-2579 or email@example.com.
*Disclaimer: District boundaries are subject to change. Changes will be communicated to affected families immediately following a proposal to the EPS Board of Education.*