New Student Registration

Students wishing to enroll at Elkhorn South High School must have the following documents before registration can take place.

•Proof of residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)

•Birth certificate

•Immunization records


•IEP/MDT if applicable

•Out of state students must have proof of a physical and eye exam within the last 6 months. Many doctors will have forms in their office. If your doctor does not have a form, click on the link below.


Call the counseling center to schedule an appointment to register.