**Educational institutions will only accept official records that are sent directly from the high school.**

Senior Transcripts:

• Once you have completed a college application, you will need to request your records to be sent to the college. To do this you must come to the counseling center and complete a written request and give it to your counselor. Your current high school transcript and senior class schedule will be submitted, in most cases electronically through Naviance.

• You might need to send a transcript or test scores with a scholarship application. Again, you must request this in writing and give it to your counselor. Check to see if you need an “unofficial” copy or an “official” copy and mark that on the request. Official transcripts must be mailed from ESHS or placed in a sealed envelope for you to mail.

• Students interested in playing at college sport at the Division I or II level must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.  The student must request an official transcript in writing to be sent to the NCAA. However, ACT scores must be sent directly from ACT to the NCAA. Students can also do this by choosing the NCAA as a designation when registering for the ACT. See your counselor if you have questions.

How to send ACT/SAT scores to colleges/NCAA:

•Students have the opportunity to send their ACT/SAT scores to up to 4 colleges when they register for the ACT/SAT. To avoid paying to send your scores at a later date, please ensure that you have selected 4 colleges of your choice with ACT/SAT at the time of registration.

How can I add/change/cancel my college choices/high school code after I register for ACT?

• If you registered for national or international testing*, you have until Thursday noon, central time, immediately following the regularly scheduled Saturday test date to make changes to your high school code and/or college codes.

• You can either log in to your ACT account and select “Make changes to your registration” or call ACT Registration. After the deadline, all changes must be made by requesting an Additional Score Reports.
Contact information
8:00~a.m. to 8:00~p.m., central time
Monday through Friday

Other Record Requests:
Contact Penny Rohl
Phone: (402) 289-0616
Email: prohl@epsne.org
FAX: (402) 289-1523

Mailing Address for Records
Elkhorn South High School
Attn: Counseling Center
20303 Blue Sage Parkway
Omaha, NE 68130