To register for an ACT test or access your scores, click on the following link:

If you do not remember your password, click on the forgot password link.


AP Scores
If you wish to have your AP scores from AP exams you have taken sent to colleges for credit you can visit the site below for instructions.  If you do not remember your username and password, please go to the website and click on the forgot username/password link.
Dual Enrollment
To send transcripts for Dual Enrollment classes click on the following links:

High School Transcripts:
Graduate or transfer students–please click here:  Request Transcript

Current Students:  Go to Naviance–Colleges–Colleges I am applying to (add college if you have not already done so)–request transcript.


New Students to the district:

Please email Tracy Frevert at  She will send you the information you need to register your student.


Volunteer Opportunities:
Work Permit:
If you wish to get your work permit signed, you must obtain a job and fill out the following form first:

Elkhorn High School                  
1401 Veterans Drive
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Phone: (402) 289-4239
Fax: (402) 289-4383
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm