- Discussing issues of regional concern.
- Making recommendations and providing feedback to local agencies.
- Identifying the potential agency to provide service coordination for the region.
- Working together with community partners to establish a system created for Child Find and identification, information exchange, referral and access to services, personnel development, comprehensive service delivery and transition between agencies.
- Working with Service Coordinator(s) to Identifying gaps, develop resources and services needed.
- Identifying training and technical assistance needs – coordinating training, information, skill-building for families, service providers and administrators across agencies.
- Conducting meetings at least quarterly.
Notice is hereby given of an Elkhorn Planning Region 25 Annual meeting, which will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at the Elkhorn Teaching and Learning Center Room #1. For public health purposes associated with COVID-19 this meeting can also be attended by videoconference through “zoom” with access to the public. Parents of young children are encouraged to attend. If you would like to attend by videoconference, the zoom link can be made accessible by contacting Valerie Nordbrock at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (402) 289-2579.
Meetings will be held at the Elkhorn Public Schools Teaching and Learning Conference Center
20650 Glenn Street Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
- September 15, 2020
- October 13, 2020
- November 17, 2020
- January 19, 2021
- February 16, 2021
- March 23, 2021
- April 20, 2021 – Annual Planning Meeting