The Planning Region Team provides the community level mechanism for planning and assisting in the implementation of the Early Intervention Act. The responsibilities of the local Planning Region Team include:
- Discussing issues of regional concern.
- Making recommendations and providing feedback to local agencies.
- Identifying the potential agency to provide service coordination for the region.
- Working together with community partners to establish a system created for Child Find and identification, information exchange, referral and access to services, personnel development, comprehensive service delivery and transition between agencies.
- Working with Service Coordinator(s) to Identifying gaps, develop resources and services needed.
- Identifying training and technical assistance needs – coordinating training, information, skill-building for families, service providers and administrators across agencies.
- Conducting meetings at least quarterly.
Meetings will be held at the Elkhorn Public Schools Central Office.
20650 Glenn Street Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022