Elkhorn Public Schools understands the importance of prioritizing mental health for our students. In an effort to raise awareness of available mental health resources and create avenues for parents to open or continue a dialogue with their child, EPS has provided the following list of resources for parents.
Helplines and Websites
- Boys Town Hotline
1-800-448-3000 or text VOICE to 20121
- Nebraska Family Helpline
- The Trevor Project
- 211: Get Connected. Get Help.
- More Tomorrows by the Kim Foundation: https://moretomorrowsne.org/
Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
- Arbor Family Counseling: https://www.arborfamilycounseling.com/
EPS partners with Arbor Family to provide a limited number of free counseling sessions to our students and staff members.
- Grief’s Journey: https://griefsjourney.org/
- Lutheran Family Services: https://www.lfsneb.org/
- Catholic Charities Behavior Health: https://www.ccomaha.org/program-and-services/behavioral-health