New Student Registration is currently open at all EPS schools. Please call your school building and set up a new student information appointment; if you are unsure of your building assignment, review EPS boundaries here.
The below items are required for registration:
1. Birth Certificate (all grade levels)
2. Proof of district residence (all grade levels)
3. Immunization Record – immunizations for poliomyelitis, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis B (all grades), two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), and two varicella (chicken pox) immunizations (or proof that they have had the disease) are required for all students.
PLEASE NOTE: proof of immunization is required before attendance is allowed.
4. Current physical examination and visual examination documentation (within six months) is required for all kindergartners, seventh graders, and all students enrolling from out of state.
5. For foster children or wards of the state or court, court documents and pertinent school records are required.
6. School records from previous schools (all grades).
After an appointment has been made, please follow the link to create a PowerSchool account and complete the forms to enroll your student.