Back-to-School 101 provides families with an opportunity to visit their school building, turn in paperwork, have their student pictures taken, and learn more about involvement opportunities. Dates for the 2018-2019 school year Back-to-School 101 for all Elkhorn schools have been set, according to the schedule below.
– Elkhorn High School: Monday, July 30th from 12:00 -6:00
– Elkhorn South High School: Thursday, August 2nd from 12:00 -6:00
– Middle Schools North of Dodge Street – Monday, August 6th from 10:00 – 7:00
– Middle Schools South of Dodge Street – Tuesday, August 7th from 10:00 – 7:00
– Elementary Buildings North of Dodge Street – Monday, August 6th from 12:00 – 6:00
– Elementary Buildings South of Dodge Street – Tuesday, August 7th from 12:00 – 6:00
For additional information on Back-to-School 101, please contact your building secretary.
New Student Registration will be held at all Elkhorn schools on Monday, July 30 and Tuesday, July 31 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please call your school office the week prior to set up a new student registration appointment. If you are unsure of your school assignment, visit elkhornweb.org or call the EPS Administration Building at (402) 289-2579.
The below items are required for registration:
1. Birth Certificate (all grade levels)
2. Proof of district residence (all grade levels)
3. Immunization Record – immunizations for poliomyelitis, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis B (all grades), two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), and two varicella (chicken pox) immunizations (or proof that they have had the disease) are required for all students.
PLEASE NOTE: proof of immunization is required before attendance is allowed.
4. Current physical examination and visual examination documentation (within six months) is required for all kindergartners, seventh graders, and all students enrolling from out of state.
5. For foster children or wards of the state or court, court documents and pertinent school records are required.
6. School records from previous schools (all grades).