- The EHS counseling center will provide drop/add opportunities for students in August and December.
- During this time students may change their scheduled semester-long courses for the next semester–depending on availability.
- Students may drop year long courses if they have failed the first semester, or if it is the teacher’s recommendation.
- Failed courses may be retaken with the permission of a counselor or administrator.
- Classes dropped after the first week into the new semester will receive a grade of a 5.