Elkhorn contracts with Chief Bus Service for route transportation. Bus service will be provided in accordance with state law and district policy. Families living in the district beyond the four mile limit will be provided free bus transportation or pursuit to state laws. The cost of parent- pay transportation per child is $74.15 per month for a round-trip and $42.15 per month for one-way. There is a discount for round-trip transportation of $5.00 per month for the second child, $10.00 per month for the third child, and any additional children would ride without charge. It is important to understand that this option is only available when there is an existing bus route near the residence of the parent-pay request.
You must complete the Transportation Application and send the form to Debbie Kafka at email@example.com , fax 402-289-2585, or by mail at 20650 Glenn Street, Elkhorn NE 68022. For questions, please call Debbie at 402-289-2579.
Please read over the Ride Guide with your child before they start riding the bus.
Click on the Route/Bus Number to see the specific stops of the bus routes. L = left turn and R = right turn.
- Bus Route 1, AM: White Hawk, Copperfield, The Farm, Terra Linda, Skyline Woods, Rodgers Ridge, Trail Ridge Ranches, Ranch View Estates, Pacific Point and Shadow View.
- Bus Route 1, PM: Same subdivision as Bus Route 1 AM.
- Bus Route 2, AM and PM: Briar Hills, West Dodge Village, Five Fountains, Silverleaf, Camden Grove, Manchester Park and Ridge, Whispering Ridge/Apts, Caret Homes, Elk Ridge, Norhkle, Andreasen Meadows, The Willows, Quail Run, Quail Run Valley and Suncrest.
- Route 3, AM: Ramblewood, Antler Country, Arbor Ridge, Rural North, Piney Creek and Indian Creek.
- Route 3, PM: Same subdivisions as Bus Route #3 AM.
- Route 4, AM & PM: Briar Hills, West Dodge Village, Five Fountains, Silverleaf, Camden Grove, Manchester Park and Ridge, Whispering Ridge/Apts, Caret Homes, Elk Ridge, Norhkle, Andreasen Meadows, The Willows, Quail Run, Quail Run alley and Suncrest.
- Route 5, AM & PM: Fair Meadows, West Hampton, Greenbrier, Bellewood and Summer Glen.